Studying abroad is like any travel – it inspires you to see things in new ways. We invite you to study in Denmark – to be inspired and to gain an excellent foundation for your future career. n Denmark, higher education is focused on bringing about solutions for the real-world. Thus, traditional lectures are combined with industrial collaborations and teaching methods that promote students’ ability to use what they have learned and to turn new knowledge into innovative solutions. This way of studying requires a high degree of personal initiative and independent thinking. Thus, for some studying in Denmark can be challenging and different from what they are used to. We feel confident that it will inspire you and help you succeed in whatever you decide to do in life. Danish higher education features innovative teaching methods and an informal learning environment designed to promote creativity, self-expression, analytical and critical thinking. In this section you will find more than 600 degree program and 1300 courses taught in English. Study for a PhD, Master’s, Bachelor’s or Academy Profession degree. You can also come as an exchange student or attend a Danish Summer School. Higher education in Denmark is free for students from the EU/EEA and Switzerland and for students participating in an exchange program. For other students annual tuition range from 6,000 to 16,000 Euro. A number of scholarships and grants are available from the institutions and from public funded schemes.
As a non-EU/EAA national you may be conceded a Danish living arrangement license with a specific end goal to ponder in Denmark.
1. First, a representative of the educational institution in Denmark will complete section two of the application form, attach the required documents and send it to you.
2. To be allowed a living arrangement grant, you must demonstrate in composing that:
3. You have been acknowledged as an understudy to an advanced education course/program at a college, school or foundation that has been endorsed by the Danish government
4. You are either finishing a whole instructive system offered by a Danish establishment of higher learning or are a meeting/visitor understudy going to some portion of a project that you have as of now started in your nation of habitation
5. You can bolster yourself fiscally for the length of time of your sit tight. In the event that you are to pay an educational cost expense, you must record that you have paid the educational cost charge for the first semester or year, rather than archiving that you can bolster yourself. (It would be ideal if you note: outside understudies don’t for the most part get state gives or advantages in Denmark. On the off chance that you make a false claim for such help, your living arrangement license may be denied and you chance expulsion)